Monday, June 12, 2006

Football sucks

I'm sick of people asking me everyday which team I like to support in the World Cup, my answer is the following:
Guys! I know this is not gonna please many of u but I have to admit: I have NO interest in football and I won't be joining the stream. I don't support Germany or Brazil, not even the Arab countries, I simply do not fancy that game. Do u mind?
I may reconsider the matter in the future if the Lebanese football team happens to become qualified some day. Until then, enjoy "La Copa de la Vida".

6 Comments:

Blogger RAT said...

the sixth sense
من جهتي لا مانع لدي من مقاطعة المباريات فأنا اعتبرها مضيعة للوقت و قد سألت الصديق المدون ياسر في مدونته قبل الطوفان هذا السؤال عن الهوس بالمباريات فاعتبر ان كرة القدم هي افيون الشعوب واعدا بتقديم تفسير واضح قريبا
اخيرا ودت من يشاركني عدم اهتمامي بهذا

6:20 PM  
Blogger The Sixth Sense said...

Rat,
شكراً لك، أنا أيضاً سعيد. كنت أعتقد أن لا أحد غيري يتبنى هذا التوجه. تحياتي لك يا راتي

9:18 PM  
Blogger hillz said...

ma kteer mehtamm ana kmein..
bi7dar ekher mobara w khalas..

5:40 PM  
Blogger a h m a d said...

Instead of 2 whole teams of men running after one ball, why don't they give a ball for each one?

12:04 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

so which team do you support? ;)

10:58 AM  
Blogger lynn said...

Pour ma part, cela dépend de l'équipe qui joue:)).

Lynn

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home